Tuesday, February 5, 2008

BORING

Let me fist start by pointing out that every time I say "WE", it's usually just me with a supportive Travis in the background letting me know that whatever I write is fine with him.

And now the story begins... "WE" thought in relation to a myspace page that this would be a better venue for our record to be kept on...Thank you Laina... "WE" thought each of you might want to know how we are doing and what we are up to. And then it came crashing down... "WE" are BORING! Not a single one of you would enjoy reading about what "WE" do each day... but "WE" are going to write it anyway.

DISCLAIMER!!!! "WE" are in no way responsible for any therapy or evaluations that you might have to endure after reading about our life.

1 comment:

Judy said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO good to hear from you!!! I am slammed getting packed and ready to leave this afternoon--go to Spokane and stay with Jamie and family, and then head out in the AM...WOO HOO, can't wait!!! More later, just so glad you contacted me!!!
Judy