Friday, April 11, 2008

Finally Figured Out How To Add Music!

I [Travis] have finally figured out how to add some music to our blog. It took me about an hour to do it. Some of the songs that I put on the blog are about how I feel about Alicia and others are about some of the things that I have gone through with every thing that my family has gone through and the others are just some songs that I really like to listen to. Most of the songs are (yes, country) that is who I am and if it was up to me that is what I would be doing for a career, but it takes alot of money and it is a gamble whether you make money or you lose money. Some days it would be alot of fun sitting on a tractor plowing a field or rounding up cattle with a horse. That is pretty much the life that I had as a youngster on my grandpa's farm, other than rounding up the cattle on with a horse. My life is so much fun being married to Alicia and going to school to become a CPA. It has only taken me almost three years to figure out that is what I really want to do. Any ways, I hope you enjoy the music that I have added as you view our blog and I am sure Alicia will be adding some songs that she likes.

No comments: