Thursday, January 7, 2010

Only one GOAL for 2010!!

I currently have many goals in the works, but they are for the 12 month period for which I chose to be "purposefully unemployed".  For the traditional New Year goal (Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st) I have just one.  I want to be slim enough to wear these pants.  These pictures were taken 3 months before Travis and I got engaged and 9 months before we were married.  I did so well not to gain weight when we first got married, but 4 years, 2 miscarriages and a desk job later my favorite orange pants don't fit.  I really love them and have cared for them by sealing them in a dry cleaner bag and folded them in a Rubbermaid Tote.
*I have left myself one out for not completing this goal, but that would would be far from failure in my book!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

so good to see your face!! And I agree, those pants are amazing!