Monday, January 9, 2012

Look who's ONE

I know it's said over & over again, but honestly, how did one year pass so quickly? 
Here are a few pictures from this last year with our little Jae Bird.
60 hours of being hooked up to an IV during labor gave us one water logged little meatball!  At 36 hours old she had already lost a pound of fluid & was more to what our Pediatrician figured was her true birth weight.
Two weeks old ~ picture was taken in the cradle my dad made for my dolls when I was a little girl.
 


3 months old
4 months old
5 months old ~ Celebrating with Grandpa after he finished the  Coeur d'Alene Ironman race.
6 months old ~ Grandma's Little Firecracker (4th of  July in Idaho)
7 months old ~ I love watching my Uncle Reggie play football!
8 months old ~ Hanging out with my uncles!
9 months old
10 months old ~ my first picture with Santa
11 months old ~ My first Christmas
BIRTHDAY GIRL!!

2 comments:

The Bloomin' Fields said...

Happy, happy birthday, Ainsley!! Love you sweet girl!

bedroom ideas for young women said...

Hi
TAG + 1
Plenty of helpful info here, Excellent publish admin! Keep up your work.