Monday, October 27, 2008

...Tagged by Jen...

~8 Things I am passionate about: family, religion, friends, work, creativity, service, education & dreams

~8 Words or phrases that I say often: "Are you kidding me?", "Travis would love to help you with that", "Travis will you get me ...", "I really should be doing homework...", "Mom, do you know how to ...?", "Good Morning/Afternoon, Allan Hutchison's Office", "Amen" & "Thank You"

~8 Things I want to do before I die: be a mom, write a book, create something that affects change for the good, make a difference in the communities where I live, go on a hot air balloon ride, go on a cruise, go on a mission with my sweet husbando & LIVE!!

~8 Things I have learned: some adults still don't wash their hands, you don't always get dealt the best of hands, but with a little workand faith that hand can always be played, asking mom usually helps, duct tape really can fix just about anything...even my mood, Travis has a very beautiful wife, POOP spelled backwards is still poop & anyway you look at it it's still what it is, so clean it up and move on, kids learn a lot when you know they are watching you, but even more when you don't realize they are watching you & staying in love takes time; everyday you have to choose to show that person how much you love them

~8 Places I would love to go or see: Turkey, Greece, Spain, a warm beach, Australia, New Zealand, Scottland & Ireland

~8 Things I currently need or want: more sleep, more creativity, lunch, more motivation to do the things I don't really want to do, coupons/sales, a date with my husband, a bigger craft room & the dining room table I'm going to build

No comments: