Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Twilight Stroll, Perhaps?

Happy Monday! I have been totally slacking on my blog responsibilities!! Today is the day where I choose to become more involved in my life outside of school, work and all other things tied to being a responsible adult!

I owe tags to at least four of my faithful readers... put your glasses on ladies, 'cause there's about to be something to read... (I will post all four tags, by 11:59pm MST on Tuesday, October 28th). I might have implied that what I would be writing would be worth reading & believe me I make no such claim.

In other earth shattering news, I purchased Twilight & New Moon; I have not as of yet convinced myself to start reading them, however. I am assuming I will like them as I tend to be a fairly forgiving & easily entertained reader. I jumped into it two feet first, but it had to be on my terms; no one shoving them down my throat as "the best reads ever" or just so I could get all the inside jokes and flair slogans on facebook. I'll keep you posted on my progress, so I can try to avoid any spoilers...

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I thought the Twilight series was eh at best.Way too girly and anti-climactic for me. But, I seem to be the odd man out. (I too jumped in and bought them before reading, now I have four books I will probably never read again...)

Lori Thompson said...

I agree with Crystal. It was good, but not GREAT like I heard. Really girly. There are many other LDS authors that are better. I will see the movie though...