Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Announcing...

Sew Make a Difference! Thanks to all of you who voted for the name of my new company; my heart was really leaning toward the name "Sew Make a Difference", so thankfully I didn't have to disappoint too many of you when I went ahead and picked it as the name of my company going forward! I am overwhelmed at the support I have received so far, it is going to be a long process that may not seem to move but just a few inches at a time, but I am grateful for the positive feedback I have received thus far. I expected the negative comments, but I wasn't prepared for the tears I have already cried, because of the love and desire to help I have felt from many of you!

Please join me at www.sewmakeadifference.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I read your post on Malinda Mee's blog about food storage gifts for christmas - I wanted to share with you everdayfoodstorage.net has a great suggestion for giving whole wheat pancake mixes away as a food storage gift - my kids are excited to five this away! We love the pancakes.

I didn't know how else to share this with you - so I posted it here.