Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tag # 1

5 things on my to do list
1. organizing our closet
2. organizing our garage
3. painting my toes
4. cutting trav's hair
5. passing my math class!!

5 snacks I enjoy
1. pretzels & peanut butter
2. celery & peanut butter
3. peanut butter m&ms
4. cookie minster ice cream from coldstone
5. raw almonds

5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire
1. pay more taxes...
2. pay off our student loans, house & car
3. buy a resturant franchise for our kids to run, so they can learn the value of money & work (i really do plan to do this when we have teenagers; Pita-Pit would be my choice)
4. see my mommy & daddy all the time
5. travel

5 places I have lived
1. Moscow, Idaho
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Moscow, Idaho
4. Phoenix, AZ
5. Mesa, AZ

5 Jobs I have had
1. Ted's Burger Express
2. High School Basketball Ref
3. Boys & Girls Club Athletic Director
4. Paradise Valley Comm. College Cashier's Office
5. Accounting Assistant

5 things most people don't know about me
1. I went to beauty school
2. I group all my french fries by length before I eat them
3. I make Travis kiss me in even numbers, so 1 kiss is actually 2 and so on...
4. I love to organize and clean5. my little sister and I have the same birthday 7 years apart; I was 1 1/2 months overdue & kaleigh was 3 weeks early

5 bad habits
1. cutting my own hair
2. going to bed too late & sleeping until the last possible minute
3. starting too many projects at once; multi-tasking is one thing...
4. procrastinating the most important to-dos,
so I can do things that didn't even make the list
5. eating all the no preparation needed foods in the house, so I don't have to cook
(yogurt, fruit, cereal, etc.)

people I tag...Shalene & Anna

No comments: